We commit to safeguard student privacy regarding the collection, maintenance, and use of student personal information. As a pledge member of The Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) Student Privacy Pledge, we hold ourselves accountable to:
• Not sell student information
• Not behaviorally target advertising
• Use data for authorized education purposes only
• Not change privacy policies without notice and choice
• Enforce strict limits on data retention
• Support parental access to, and correction of errors in, their children’s information
• Provide comprehensive security standards
• Be transparent about collection and use of data
Additionally, maintaining a sophisticated and secure infrastructure is a key tenet of InfoSnap. Your data is protected in two ways: electronically and physically. Digitally, we implement third-party security audits to ensure our infrastructure meets the highest SaaS security standards; your data is always protected by cryptographic algorithms for the encryption of data both when in motion or when at rest. Our customized dashboards are protected so that only authorized users have access to sensitive information. And in the real world, we maintain offsite hosting that’s backed by a sophisticated disaster recovery system. That way, in case of a natural disaster, we can continue to provide your solutions.
Storing your data with InfoSnap is actually safer than relying on paper documents, whereas physical files are subject to misplacement or environmental damage, our digital files will always be quick and easy to access. Our SaaS coupled with our advanced hosting infrastructure ensures usability, accuracy, and security.